Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break

For my Spring Break I decided to make baby clothes. Martin had to work all week so we weren't able to go on any trips. I like the sunflower dress the best. There is a hat that matches the sunflower dress. The green dress has matching panties. The pink jumper is my least favorite. The white onesie says Charlotte in rhinestones and has a princess crown over the C and matching pants with a rhinestone crown. I can't wait until I have more time to make more stuff. I am having a hard time deciding what colors to use for the baby room. It is so hard to find good fabrics here. When I go visit Ginger in Beverly Hills I hope to hit all the designer fabric stores. 

5 comments:

Tally said...

OH! Adorable! You are so awesome! Those are so so so cute! Can't wait to meet her! XO

Mikelle said...

Wow! I'm so impressed! You are so creative...I have yet to attempt to make any baby clothes whatsoever, although I'm planning on making Hallie an apron sometime soon.

Andréa Morrow said...

so cute! how much do you charge!? how much longer do you have? why no pregnancy pics? hope things are going well, love to hear from you

Lindsay said...

Where in the world did you learn to sew so good! Those are so cute! Great job! Do you ever sell these on the side or just make them for fun? I bet you could make great money if you opened a little boutique or something.

Anonymous said...

Debbie...Hey this is Natalie. I found you through Lindsay's blog! (Maybe you don't go by Debbie anymore...is it Deborah now? I think you'll always be that 6 year-old Debbie Sykes in my head!) Congratulations on your baby! We have two boys and a girl...girls are WAY FUN! Check us out at www.natbroekman.blogspot.com. Ginger lives in Beverly Hills? Is she a celebrity of some kind now?! Tell her hi for me! Funny girl! I'll spy on your blog every now and again and hope to see pictures of your sweet baby girl! When are you due? Take care!
~Natalie (Emig) Broekman