
Me and Charlotte spend many hours in the computer chair updating blogs for my sister Ginger. As you can see my hair isn't as cute as the hair dresser styled it. I can't get it to look sheek like she did. I guess I just need to learn to use a round brush. I just don't think I can do it!

3 comments:
omg i am so jealous! you guys are so cute! thanks for blogging...it helps me pass the time when i would rather be home hanging out with the stupids!
I need to learn to use a round brush too. My hair always sucks...no matter how good the cut originally was.
First off...yes! House hunting is an absolute PAIN! What area are you looking in and what's your budget? Second...Charlotte is beautiful!1 I haven't seen her pics in a little while, and she has changed so much! :) Third...I'm with you on the round brush. I don't know how to use them. I need to take hair styling classes. Also, I noticed from your other post that you have your hair parted the opposite direction from when the stylist did it? Maybe that's why it won't look the same? Just a thought. When are we gonna play? I'm bored at home with Jane all day :)
Post a Comment