Monday, March 9, 2009

Baby Clothes


Last night I whipped this cute little dress out of some left over fabric. I was so excited to find such great fabric in my left over pile. I made a sling out of the same fabric. I love it! I tied up the straps because I was too lazy to re-sew them to her size. I also tied a bow on her headband to match. The night before I made her a shirt that was a similar design but a halter and some pants. I am gonna make a appliqué onesie to match the pants. This is one of the easiest patterns. I am kinda bummed because it has been chilly the last few days so she hasn't gotten to wear them out.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

You are a sewing goddess Debbie!! How are you? Your little girl is so dang cute! I just had my little girl on Feb 1st and I am so excited for all the fun girly stuff! I need to learn to sew like you! :) Do you sell any of your stuff? I would love to buy some!

Andréa Morrow said...

Ha! so cute.. funny because I have the same fabric and made a shopping cart cover and use it all the time! :) also, I ran into Sally Williams at Wal Mart :) ok if you ever become a part of some kind of sewing circle.. let me know, because a friend who was going to, moved and now I wish there was one :(

Lindsay said...

Seriously...so cute! I wish I could sew like you so my kid could look as cute as yours :)