Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Sick!
The last week I was so sick! I am just posting about it to remind myself to go to the doctor sooner next time! It all started with some body ache and sore throat, I thought it was just going to be cold that I would get over in few days. I decided to go to Oakland for a planned trip. The whole time I was there I wanted to come home. Every night I would cough all night and I think I drank a couple of gallons of Chamomile tea with honey but it didn't help. Poor Martin had to deal with me, I felt so bad. As soon as I got off the plane on Monday we decided to head to Urgent Care since my cough wasn't getting any better. My back and throat hurt so bad from coughing, I was miserable. Turns out I have bronchitis. When I was younger I used to get bronchitis all the time. I had to go on antibiotics, hopefully baby #2 is ok. I really didn't want to take antibiotics but I would rather not get pneumonia or something more serious. Now I am feeling much better. I still have problems coughing during the night but at least I don't feel like I am dying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Getting sick while pregnant is the worst! You can't take your normal medicine...I hate suffering through colds/flu when I'm pregnant! Glad you are feeling better though!
Post a Comment