Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jogging!

So I decided to blog about jogging in hopes it will keep me motivated. I have gone jogging or rather jog/walking twice this week. I am so out of shape it is ridiculous. I was so sore from the first jog that I didn't want to go today but I made myself. My plan is to go Mon, Wed, Fri at 5 pm. Charlotte loves to go in her jogging stroller, she falls asleep. I also love all the trails in our neighborhood. I don't have to worry about rough roads, traffic or finding safe places to go. Now that I am getting out I do miss having a dog. I have never not had a dog to go jogging with. I guess a Charlotte to go jogging with is better than any dog!

5 comments:

Mikelle said...

I hear you! I'm the most out of shape I've ever been. I get so sore sometimes from the dumbest things too.

I actually don't mind walking my kids though...pushing both of them up and down our hills is enough of a workout...but Hallie is actually old enough to have conversations with me, so thats fun.

Ginger said...

when you dont want to go jogging just think about lisa telling you that you dont want to get cottage cheese thighs.

Tally said...

Hip hip hurray for jogging!!! Keep it up! I love the 3 x week plan! Good for you!

joey handbags said...

Debs! OMG I hate running! My shins always hurt so bad the next day. If you ever need a workout partner, let me know! We live close enough! If only I had a baby to jog with, haha!

Lindsay said...

haha...Ginger..I love it! The funniest part about her telling us that is that SHE had them! Debs I'm so impressed your working out! Maybe when I move over that way in a couple weeks I'll join your club. My new weight loss solution....get strep throat for a week and the pounds shed off like crazy!