Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Execising = Fail

So I started week 4 and noticed that none of my clothes were fitting me. I felt tired all the time. Like besides working and working out I was a lump of nothing. I also got so bored with the videos. I tried to do other things like bike riding and jogging on the cardio days just to mix it up a little bit but I found myself dreading the thought of any exercise. So I decided to take a week off. So this Sunday I was suppose to start up again but I have a horrible head cold and don't feel like doing anything. I think I am going to try to make myself my own plan. Walking, biking and yoga...instead of all the bulking up exercises. I also want to start being more strict with my diet. I kinda feel like a failure. It is so annoying that my body is fatty. I mean my fat cells are just so big and when I start exercising my muscles just get bigger and my fat cells stay the same so I just bulk up. I have had this issue forever. I think I really need to focus on my diet to eliminate the bad food causing me to stay bulky.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

You can do it Debbie. You always look great to me.

Ginger said...

its been 9 days since this post. have you started exercising agian?

Sara O said...

Hmmm - tired, have a cold - any chance #2 might be baking in there??

Lindsay said...

I feel the same way. I hate exercising. We did enough as gymnasts. That's the excuse I always tell myself :)